1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer (hereafter referred to as the ‘consumer’) and the company LuxGraveer OÜ (hereafter referred to as the ‘web store’) for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the www.luxgraveer.ee web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The luxgraveer.ee web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page…
2. Price information
1) All prices at the web store include a value added tax of 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport is added to purchases, and it is given on the web store in the process of ordering. The price ranges from 2-5€ depending on the type of transport (regular mail, registered mail, Smartpost and Omniva).
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order.
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and Luxgraveer OÜ will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The www.luxgraveer.ee web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page…
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart, then proceed to the checkout and place your order.
2) In the shopping cart, choose the desired method of transport for the products and click on the link “To checkout” You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
6) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (e.g. M–F 8:00 – 17:00. Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed on the following Thursday.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the luxgraveer.ee web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled automatically.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the payment made by the consumer is received at the bank account of the web store.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store’s website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the web store could not foresee or control.
6. Return policy
1) The 14-day return policy does not apply for the personalized products, because the products are manufactured to match exactly the requests of the customer.
8. Force majeure
1) The web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the web store could not foresee or control.
9. Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The luxgraveer.ee web store has the right to use the consumer’s residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the website (link to the direct mail module)
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
10. Complaints procedure
1) Luxgraveer.ee web store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the consumer that occur within two years from their delivery to the consumer.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the luxgraveer.ee web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the web store and the consumer. Costs of repair are covered by the web store.
5) The web store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer’s fault, either due to improper storage or non-intended use.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product’s non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within two months of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and a refund for the goods from the web store, if the web store is not able to repair or replace the product, it fails to repair or replacement the product, web store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time frame, or it has caused unreasonable inconveniences to the consumer.
11. Consumers have the right to appeal to the Consumer Complaints Commission.
1) If the web store has refused to settle a complaint from the consumer or the consumer does not agree with the solution proposed by the web store and finds that their rights have been violated or interests damaged, the consumer may file a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or turn to the court. Consumers can file complaints themselves or through a representative. Information about the Consumer Protection Commission can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board. For the settlement of problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centre.